Thursday, August 4, 2011

XVII- Perspective Projects




          One of my first classes at the Art Institute of Colorado was a class called "Perspective and Proportion." I ended up creating 10 pieces in the class but I only had three favorites. The first one shown is the "Icy Clock Tower" project done in 3 point perspective. The second piece is my most favorite of the perspective pieces called the "Dark Congo" project where we were supposed to do it in multiple perspective and we had to put a TARDIS in it. The third was supposed to be in 2 point perspective and had to either be hobbit hole/fairy tale looking or old western... I decided to do both. And the last one was our final for the class and it was a free for all (any perspective any subject), and I did a Persian themed city. Done with .7, .5, and .3 size graphite mechanical pencils on 17x14 Bristol Boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment