Thursday, August 4, 2011

XXII- Sculptures







          These are all my sculpture projects from my sculpture class. The first one is a single box project so I decided to do a treasure chest made from cardboard and super sculpey. The second is the three box project of a mouse, who is about to be eaten by a bird, who is about to be eaten by a dinosaur all made of britsol board, feathers, fur, textured felt, and super sculpey. The third is the wire project where I did a dragon wing. The fourth is the super sculpey figurine done of a Dark Wings character "Mika." The fifth is the creature clay head that I did using oil based clay of the fawn from "Pan's Labyrinth." and the last one was the final where we had to do another figure and I did two characters from Dark Wings fighting using super sculpey.

No comments:

Post a Comment